As an organization seeking non-profit status, all donations go directly towards design, printing, and web costs, and enable Up North Lit to promote contributing high school students' work in fiction, nonfiction, poetry, photography, and art. In short, every donation helps the journal fulfill it's mission: to inspire and promote the next generation of creative minds in the Midwest.
Note that all donations will soon be entirely tax-deductible.
Here’s how contributors can help:
- $40 pays for the publication of one poem
- $100 pays for the publication of one prose piece
- $500 pays for one scholarship or writing award
Making a donation also comes with perks!
- $40 donation comes with 1 free issue (1 year subscription)
- $100 donation comes with 2 free issues (2 year subscription)
- $250 donation comes with 4 free issues (4 year subscription)
All donations will also be acknowledged on our website.
Any donation of $500 or more will receive the following privileges:
- Your company name featured prominently in our journal
- Your company name featured on our website
- Lifetime subscription to our journal